Here’s my collection of free short stories. They are published under Creative Commons licenses, meaning that you can share them freely and even use them, so long as you attribute them.
- The Traditional Way of Payment – Introducing Laine Gussey for the Atlas Falls Cycle, who isn’t a very good fit for the Gulch. There are gangsters!
- Ronnie Drumpf in Galt’s Gulch – Introducing one of the main characters in the Atlas Falls Cycle! Ronnie Drumpf! Guess who HE’S based on?
- Robo-burger – Since Wendy’s wants to get rid of human workers, I published here an old story of mine about the consequences of such an action!
- Francisco d’Anaconia in Hell – An early story as research for Atlas Stumbled. There are a lot of sharks in the water that Ayn Rand never talks about.
- The Origin of John Galt – Let’s get Johnny the G some backstory! No one comes from nowhere! Not possible.